This is shaping up to be a great expo and SO CONVENIENT to get to. I’ve already checked out V-Line timetables and I have a couple of options for getting to Seymour in the morning from my nearest station at South Geelong.
All the details are in the Expo Flyer but a quick summary:
- WHEN: Saturday 17th October, 2025 – 10.00 a.m. till 4.00 p.m.
- WHERE: Seymour Club, 1 Elizabeth Street, Seymour – 5 minutes walk from the Railway Station and the main street
- HOW MUCH: $15.00 per person – exhibitor or General Public
- DISPLAYS & TRADING TABLES: Heaps – see the flyer
- GUEST SPEAKERS: Neil Smith (Military History); VicGUM; Ben Mercer (Ancestry)
- SPONSORS: Archival Access; Ancestry; Findmypast – don’t miss out on some great prizes
BONUS: If your other half isn’t into Family History – the TASTES OF THE GOULBURN is happening that weekend. Wine-tasting and food stalls in the main street – yep, just 5 minutes walk from the VAFHO Expo and only 1 minute from the Railway Station! You could literally pick them up on your way home back to the Railway Station.
ENQUIRIES: email Jan Parker
TIP: Use your Seniors travel option!